Sunday, March 1, 2009

Amber & Flight Cancellations


Due to the winter storm, my flight tomorrow morning has been canceled. Kevin has already moved onto a later flight, but, mysteriously, I remain on hold with Delta, listening to the most mellow mix ever. I get the feeling they want me very calm when I finally get through. I wonder if that works for them.

The universe sometimes balances itself. For example, if I had to be on old for two hours and still get on a plane tomorrow at 8:30 from JFK, I would be worried about finishing packing. But, since I know the earliest flight I can get on is at 4:45 pm tomorrow (the one Kevin is on), I know I have plenty of time to finish packing.

I am usually very good at packing, but there have been some delays tonight, named Pickles and Tiggy.
Like my new bag? I am really into that "grass green." It matches the cat grass and Pickles's eyes.

No comments: