Friday, March 13, 2009

Amber & Little Things

Diana identified CRD's signature home decorating style as cutie animals, and I think I've modified that for my signature office decorating style. You already met my apple-chomping hedgie binder clips which Alison adored and Nick gifted unto me, Boston-style, but the hedgie clips have lots of little friends. Meet, for example my froggie head erasers. Jimmy bought these for me about twenty years ago (seriously).

I photographed them next to the smallest thing I have in my office: the miniature buttons on my BlackBerry. (Oh the typo mayhem!)

There are also these little panda bear binder clips, but I have less of those because Pickles found them before I brought them to the office.


Jimmy also bought those for me years ago at the same time he bought me this panda flash drive robot. His little head comes off to reveal a USB plug.

My signature office style is cutie, tiny little animals that serve an administrative function.

No comments: