Sunday, March 1, 2009

Amber & eMac: Adopted

Tonight, my dear friend eMac went to live with Noreen and Ted. eMac was good to me for many years but since they invented Hulu, which is meant to be watched on the couch, was replaced by something smaller and more portable. But, he was a solid computer. Many years of Quicken and e-mailing were shared between us, and for that I am glad that he is getting a good new home.

I am also glad that when I worked at the Bronx Garden of Botanical Delights, I met Noreen and that she married Ted. They are nice people, they gave me Hauschka stuff, and they do good posing on demand.


I look forward to cooking for them at some point in the future, when my table is not covered with stuff that I am taking to San Francisco tomorrow morning. (Since Ginger is on the table, he gets to go, too, right?)

No comments: