Thursday, June 12, 2008

Amber & Hulu.com

I love programs. I'll watch mostly anything-- notable exceptions being anything from the horror genre and any episodes of police procedural shows which revolve around serial killers. That's why I love Hulu. It keeps me up-to-date on my current programs, like The Office and Battlestar Gallactica, but they also have a priceless assortment of Classic Programs, some of which I watched with Grandma Louise back in the day.

I like to go whole hog into a program. Last weekend, in the intense heat, I watched all of season five of Nip/Tuck. It was horrible. Unrealistic, overly dramatic, and way too much gross "brow-lifting." But, I would finish one episode, be disgusted, and then go straight into the next. It's almost easier to click play on Hulu than not to. That show stinks. I can't wait for them to post more.


I also just finished the first (and only?) season of It Takes A Thief. That was superb. Young Robert Wagner says "groovy" and "that's not my bag" alot, the pretty ladies wear lots of groovy fashions, and he's a thief so there are burgles and heists! I highly recommend it. Years later, he goes on to marry Mrs. H and, as Max says, then it's murder.

1 comment:

TBL said...

I wonder if they have M*A*S*H... I recently discovered that I do not hate that show.