Saturday, June 21, 2008

Amber & Mice & Men


Oy. Yesterday. Oy.

All of my good intentions for laundry and chores paved a path to a sinkhole in my bathroom floor. I was awoken by my very pleasant super notifying me that my toilet had flooded the bathroom below mine and my toilet was in danger of falling through the floor.

After a whole day of plumber mens and black gunk and my toilet being in my tub, everything is back to normal. But, only two loads of laundry got done and I had to use the non-medical facility at Doctor's Medical Group because that venti iced coffee had to go somewhere. Turns out, there was a hole in the pipe that no one seemed to understand the source of. Mice?

So, I'm in work today, gardening, but will try to escape early to cram in all of the undone errands of yore, plus Girl Time with Diana, and Friendship with Kevin and CRD.

1 comment:

CRD said...

Diana makes such beautiful watercolors! And Kevin has nice stats.