Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Amber & Japan, Hair



I made a hair appointment with Jacqueline for Friday. On our last episode of Amber's Hair, Jacqueline gave me a super cut and a nice, cinnamon color. I've been thinking about going shorter now that it's getting pretty hot when I'm out weeding the Garden on the weekends and have been doing Research using the Internet.

I found this site, apparently famous for its wide selection of dos. They have a whole "Hairstyle Gallery" specifically for short hair (or maybe short women?) So far, I really like this one best. But, I'm not sure my hair is capable of that kind of body, except after hat-wearing. Or, maybe I like this one?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the first hyperlinked option is super the cute.

On a similar hair themed note, today when I went to pick Hazel up she had a top of the head to one side ponytail. It was so cute I swooned on the spot. Hazel has had exactly two hair dos in her life. The other one was pigtails and both are attributed to Nina at daycare. So far Mama is not allowed to fiddle with the hair. Hands off the locks, Mama.