Sunday, December 23, 2007

Amber & Hat Hair

Since August 1989, I have pretty much had the same hairdo: a chin-length bob. It has been different colors and slightly different lengths and of varying quality of cuts (some self-done). Every now and then I decide to get something new. In Madison, the stylist suggested I get "piecey texture." That was bad.

But, for some reason, I always go back to the bob. Recently, I discovered why this is. Apparently, when my hair has layers or style, I get horrible hat hair. This is me post-Zoo-Lights tonight.
According to certain friends, I remember that I like the bob because of hat hair every time I get a layered look in hat season. The worst is that when I brush my hair, it gets slightly better, but still looks like I have a sagittal crest to rival Baraka's.

No comments: