Sunday, December 9, 2007

Amber & Friendly Visits

Kevin and Diana drove down to DC to come to Zoo Lights last night! They had fun seeing the tiny deer, the holiday lights and eating kettle corn. They also coached me in my exit interviewing, and then Diana awarded a child who completed the scavenger hunt a sticker. The zoo is always looking for volunteers. Then, we had nice conversation and sugar plum spice tea back at my house. Diana has a joyous laugh that makes me happy.


Today, we are going to do stuff of an undetermined nature. I'm sure whatever we do, Kevin won't need his bicycle helmet, but I might need my puff coat.

I love my friends super much. (Photos by James Felder.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I verify that the contents of this post are true.

CRD said...

I am reading this on a real computer for the first time in over a week and I am so pleased to see all the new things on the right hand side. Such information!

NZ is fun, but I am excited to be getting on a plane in a few hours and coming home. My own bed shall be a palace.

ALH said...

I am glad you like the new Features on the right. I am try to provide a useful service to my readers. Like, when they say, "What groceries does Amber need to buy?" I want my blog to be the place where they come to get the answers.