Friday, December 21, 2007

Amber & Terri Beth

I got a very cutie holiday card from Terri Beth this week. Terri Beth is my longest continuous friend. We met freshman year in high school; I was wheezing from hayfever and she offered to let me borrow her inhaler. Terri is beautiful. I have this framed picture of her on display on my bookshelf and she is so pretty that people always think it is the photo that came with the frame.

Terri lived in D.C. at one point and is now a librarian in Hartford. She is smart and reads alot.

I miss Terri Beth and am going to make a point of seeing and speaking to her more in 2008.

4 comments:

CRD said...

It's so nice that you got to meet the girl whose picture came in the picture frame! "Ironic."!

Also I love your Kitty Of The Week.

ALH said...

Kitty Of The Week strives both to be surprising and to elicit an emotional response from those lucky enough to have known the featured kitty. This will be more challenging as weeks go by and the pool of kitties becomes smaller, but in the weeks to come there will be lots more excitement!

TBL said...

You made me cry, but in a good way. :)

I ♥ you.

ALH said...

I love you, Terri Beth.