Monday, December 31, 2007

Amber & Good Times

I officially missed a blog day for the first time yesterday. Sad. But it was because I had such a fun-filled day with friends! I came in Saturday night and had dinner with CRD, James, Alisa, Nick, Matthew and Shelley at Baluchi's whose kitchen was closing as we sat down. Then, I watched a Mary Tyler Moore with CRD, Nick and Tyler which was about Mr. Grant's birthday. Then, on Sunday morning, we went to The Smith and had brunch before running shopping errands at Kiehl's, Ricky's, Sunrise Mart, and Uniqlo.

(Alisa, Jimmy, CRD, Tyler, Nick and Diana)



Then, I had dinner with Harriet & Perry, Diana and Nick at Indochine. I had a fancy snapper that was served whole with eyeballs! Then, we went to visit Kevin in his sick bed. (Feel better, Little Kevin Buddy!)
(Photo By Diana)

Today, Nick, CRD and I had brunch at the Connecticut Country Grill place in CRD's hood. I had a burger.


Next, I'm going to watch programs with CRD before heading uptown for the beginning of New Year's Eve festivities. Whew! Such good times!

No comments: