Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Amber & Peach Lip Balm

I'm sure most Amber & readers know that I am very fond of lip balm. Some might suggest that fondness is slightly obsessive, but I ask what is wrong with having concern for the suppleness and sheen of one's lips? Not a thing, I think.

When Jimmy and Alisa visited for Zoo Lights, the bought me a really nice balm from a company called BlueQ. The product is called "Get Real Peaches" and I love it. I love the artificial peach flavor of Peachy-O's but, apparently, real peaches are even more delicious. It's also a solidly performing balm. Thanks, Jimmy and Alisa!

(Photo by James)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why blog about lip balm when a TIGER escaped from the San Francisco zoo today and ATE a visitor? Scoopy!

ALH said...

Maybe I want to keep the Amber & content light and mirthful-- and not taint it with the tinge of tiger death.