Saturday, December 15, 2007

Amber & Lazy Saturdays

Hi. I'm Amy and I'm guest-blogging for ALH because she has decided to sleep in today. It has been really hard to wake her up all week; not even the tempting scent of a fresh pot of breakfast congee prevented her from oversleeping this week. She even slept through the flash this morning.

ALH has to wake up pretty soon because she needs to buy cat litter from the cat store which only ever seems to be open on Saturdays and then she's doing another night of Zoo Lights tonight. There was the threat of a winter storm earlier which threatened to cancel the event, but it looks pretty clear outside now. I sure hope she's up by 5.

(Photos by Amy, including self-portrait in mirror)

6 comments:

CRD said...

Amy this is a VERY funny posting. Good work, lil' buddy!

Anonymous said...

This was a very chimpillina posting! What's the "flash?"

ALH said...

I guess Amy used a flash when she took the picture of me sleeping?

Amy said...

Yes, I did use a flash, and ALH slept right through it. Hee hee!

Anonymous said...

So nice to see you on-line, Amy. You've come a long way from the Hefty bag Gitmo!

Amy said...

Why do you got to mention the Hefty bag? I'm trying to forget that. And being dried in the dryer.