Monday, December 24, 2007

Amber & The Night Before Christmas

Happy Christmas Eve Day! My employer had last-minute kindness and gave us the day off today, and I plan to use this bonus day to the max. My plans for the day are to...

1. Go to Starbucks and get a decaf misto with the free gift card I got on Friday at Zoo Lights. The cool thing about the misto is that it's not on the menu and it's significantly cheaper than a latte. And it's milky.


2. Go to Safeway for some grocery supplies. I want to make muffins to bring into the zoo when I go to help clean tomorrow morning.
3. Return some movies to Blockbuster. I watched Battlestar Galactica Razor and Rear Window. Reviews forthcoming.

4. Make muffins. (see number 2 above)

5. Pet kitties.6. Relax and wait for Santa.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Christmas Eve, Amber. These are lovely plans you have and I'm so pleased you have the day off to enjoy. Love you lots and see you soon.

CRD said...

My favorite part about the night before Christmas is that it is the night before the night before the night before the night before you visit!

ALH said...

My least favorite part is not doing stockings with the Dufault family. My favorite part is that I have such wonderful friends.