Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Amber & Grandfathered Cats

An important date passed without my even noticing it. My cats are officially grandfathered. My rent stabilized lease dictates that you have to keep your cats openly in your apartment for 90 days without objection from your landlord before they are grandfathered into the apartment. We moved in on March 1st, and so June 1st marked three months. They can stay! Happy Grandfather, Kitties!

I Googled "grandfather cat" to find an appropriate graphic and came up with this.



This raises a whole other set of issues. Like: if cats could blog, would they really be such horrible spellers? And, why do we assume that the old man cat would have boring stories? Are we not interested in our heritage?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My grandpa always told good stories. Granted, he was not a cat.