Friday, June 20, 2008

Amber & Chores


Today is my weekend. It is devoted to Chores, which anyone can tell you I am not so great at actually doing. I may start to do them, but then get caught up petting kitties or watching an entire season of Nip/Tuck and then it's the next day and the dishwasher has not been loaded and the floors have neither been Swiffered Wet or Dry.

Today, my focus is laundry. I had a few loads of dirty things when I moved in March, and have never actually reached laundrolibrium since. I am at an all-time record of maybe ten or eleven loads to do. I'd better get started. Right after I blog and then run to Starbucks for those little vanilla scones and a misto.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do like those little vanilla scones. Laundry is a good task to devote a day to because you'll really see a difference. The rub with laundry is motivating to fold and put away after. Perhaps a season of Nip Tuck could be incorporated into this aspect of your daily goal.

Anonymous said...

Why not send Tiggy out on the coffee run? Save yourself some time!

ALH said...

You've seen what happens when Tiggy is left alone with coffee in this week's TIGGY OF THE WINK photo!

Unknown said...

I have not gained my laundrolibrium since my move, either. It just keeps building... I don't want to do it. :(