Thursday, March 11, 2010

Amber & Catch 22.5

So, I have a weird problem inside the eyelid part sort of way in the corner of my right eye.  And the doctor said it looked like a stye and gave me some eye drops.  But it's gotten more painful and the eye drops made it swell way up and the lower eyelid was sort of folded down when I woke up this morning.  Gross.

And right now it hurts like crazy, but it doesn't look that weird from the outside. But I think it looks all red and gross inside, but when I look in the mirror my glasses block my view of that fleshy innard eye skin part.  And without the glasses, I can't see well enough to even tell I have an eye.

So, I thought I would take a picture.


It didn't work.  When he gets back from his business lunch, maybe my coworker will help me? There was no discussion of forcing your colleagues to look at your eyeballs in my harassment training.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Kevin is mean.