Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Amber & Self-Recognition

The person CRD was with when he made this post made this for me.


He got my face shape totally right, and I did henna my hair on Gigi Pooja.  And I do like lady purses, especially ones from outlets, and tacos are a staple of my diet. And I wear glasses, and the body shape is almost dead on.  But I don't have bunny slippers or a gray tabby, and my eyes are so not blue.  I do have these shoes where the rubber outsoles are supposed to come off and you just have the indoor slipper shoe (two shoes for the price of one).


But I never do that.  Slipper inaccuracy aside, is it wrong that I'd rather think this is a better avatar?  Maybe if you squint?


She has bangs, and the right color eyes, and I love wearing scarves.

3 comments:

Alison said...

You are a total model. Look at that pointed toe!! I'm calling Tyra.

ALH said...

But I wasn't smizing.

Alison said...

Pointed toe > smizing.