Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Amber & Sunny, Sunny Tuesday

It's a pretty miraculous sunny, mild, fresh spring day here, today.  I know it's early March, and there could be another snowstorm next week just to remind us that winter still reigns.  But, today is today, and it is good.


Even in the office.

You know what else is good?  You, dear reader.  Spring warms my heart and reminds me to love you all the more.

Smooch.  Even if you came here to spy on my friend.


Or if you associate me with migraines.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I prefer to live in a universe full of Amber sailors. Do you wear boat neck striped shirts?

ALH said...

Ahoy, matey. Our ship, she is yar. Walking the plank be our pastime, wearing striped shirts and hiding from the krakken.

Alison said...

I wonder what the people searching for "puff plan" were hoping to find.

ALH said...

I used to Google to see what else came up. But I stopped because I found it was always p*rn. Which I won't type here, lest it suddenly increase THAT search traffic.

Alison said...

I am pretty pervy but I don't think I want to know what puff plan p*rn is.