Friday, July 2, 2010

Amber & You Are What You Love And Not Your Epiploic Appendagitis

Oh hai.  Meet my organs.


I have an internal boo boo.  The good news is that they finally figured it out (remember my ER trip and my "flank pain"?) and I am going to be super duper fine.  The bad news is that I am on bed rest for the next seven days...  although that might turn out to be a very good thing for the blog.  Except that I am all stoned on pain pills.  Again, could be good.  You be the judge.

The sad, sad news about being on bed rest is that I can't go to the birthday party for this gal.


Remember when I gave her all those cats as a present when she came to visit me in Canada? Too bad she forgot to take them with her.

(Photo by Jimmy)

I once noted her signature style was warm hats in the winter.  The real quintessence of Diana is beauty.  Both internal and external.

(Photo by Jimmy)

I love Diana.