Friday, September 18, 2009

Amber & Household Chores

I was making my breakfast this morning and felt something ticklish on my foot. I looked down, expecting to see one of my many cats, instead I saw a kitten-sized clump of one of their furs. And so I got out the vacuum. Vacuuming is not a popular activity in my house. Pickles disappears under the bed, and Woody sits on the window sill in the kitchen just waiting for it to end. (Of course, Ginger follows the vacuum around, every now and then rubbing his face on it.) But, poor Tiggy Winkle is the scarediest of them all.

I swear I did not touch any of the blankets or position the cat within in them in any way.

This photo was taken about fifteen minutes ago. I stopped vacuuming at 9 am. She's still in her hidey cave. She's actually under the pillows, with just her head sticking out, surrounded by the edges of the sheets. It actually looks quite cozy.

And it definitely looks safe from the Cat-Killing Machine that vacuums the house. I wonder how long she will stay in there....

3 comments:

Kevin said...

Cute beast.

You should stop cleaning.

ALH said...

You mean, like, forever? Then the pantsuit lady would DEFINITELY come.

Alison said...

Plus the crew from Hoarders. You'd be a reality TV star, Amber!!