Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Amber & Wrap Up

As regular Amber & readers already learned, my trip to Windflower Farm, birth place of my CSA vegetables and flowers, and visit with Farmers Ted and Jan, was awesome. It started with saying farewell to the kitties, including Ginger who has decided that peaches are his momma and likes to milk tread and suckle their fuzzy skin.

(You can't tell, but he's purring like a happy motor here just being next to his fruit momma.)

The weekend ended with some animal visits, including his Cotswold sheep buddy who liked to have his ear scratched.

(You can't tell but he's super scratchy and scruffy.)

I've upload some more photos, including ones I took of the farm trip and some from Kevin taken during our visit to Elihu Farm (where our egg share comes from) and then at the Washington County Fair.

There's even this one from Kevin of me live blogging the tractor pull.

I think it really captures my journalistic process.

1 comment:

Alison said...

You'll be the next Editor-in-Chief, just wait...