Thursday, September 10, 2009

Amber & Three Out of Four

Today I am wearing...

...something old, or at least Ye Olde Amber style, in the form of a headband. James used to call these Amber-bands, and I wore them pretty much straight through my first two years of college.
Today I am wearing it because my bangs decided to stand straight up. I am also wearing...

... something new. It's a kitty pin that Nick gave me to show my support of the kitty cause. Plus, it matched my shirt which is... something borrowed.


Diana loaned me this shirt because it fills the light-weight long-sleeve void in my wardrobe which is now required due to my aforementioned sun-sensitivity. It's real nice, and I appreciate it. Especially since it is far sunnier today than I had thought it was going to be.

But, nothing blue. After all, I'm not getting married.

3 comments:

CRD said...

Now I know what you'll look like tonight at the VEGETABLES!

Alison said...

Pretty in Pink!

Unknown said...

Weren't Amberbands wider?

That is a very cutie kitty pin. Nick has good taste in gifts!