Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Amber & Treats I Have Loved

Back in the Glory Days when CRD and I were sitting around thinking up brilliant novelty slogans for t-shirts and not making homonym errors or typos or getting lost in the middle of our sentences, there was an awesome icy place right down the Avenue B from me.

Those were heady times. After Buffy Club, you could just walk down the street and get an NYC Icy in some amazing flavor like blackberry or coconut or thai iced tea or bubble gum. Good grief that stuff was delicious.Then, I moved to Wisconsin, and NYC Icy closed (maybe because without my patronage, their revenue plummeted?) and then moved to Hell's Kitchen, but then apparently closed, but also moved to Brooklyn where it was rumored to be closing but apparently still offers frozen bliss.

I wonder if they also still offer such fun novelty t's.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Best Novelty T of all time. Of all time!