Monday, February 15, 2010

Amber & Doctors

My feelings about doctors are multifaceted.  When I am sick, I tend to put too much trust in them, transforming my eager desire to feel better into devotion to every diagnostic word they say.  But, sometimes they are wrong.  And sometimes, they make bad choices and cause me twelve hours of misery.  Doctors' jobs are incredibly hard, but they are just regular people and they are far from perfect.

I often think I missed my calling to be an animal doctor.  I was exceptionally good at chemistry and biology, and I love animals.  And I am super good at keeping them calm while I perform procedures.


But, maybe I would have had difficulty emotionally separating myself from the pets.  Nobody wants a vet who cries more than you when your animal buddy has to be put to sleep.

I do look super good in white, though.

Maybe it's not too late for me to become an holistic practioner for doggies?  You know, giving them herbal baths and massage and stuff?

4 comments:

Alison said...

I love Dr House.

CRD said...

Excellent use of Marcus.

Amy said...

I love all the photos in this post. You are such a cutie patooty I can hardly stand it.

ALH said...

It takes one to know one, Amy Bee.

And, Alison? Me too. That's how he snuck in here.