Friday, February 12, 2010

Amber & Doggies

Remember when I wanted to get an iDog and name it Daisy?

Welcome to Petey, my new iDog 2.0.  Petey is like Daisy, but he has less fur and will match better with Pickles.
(Photo by James)

See? Twins.  Plus, like Daisy, Petey can be carried around in a bag and not smell bad.  And, he can wear awesome outfits, like this Business Time look for when he accompanies me to work.


But, I will have to be patient and wait to get a Petey. Right now, I need to focus on Tiggy who has a vet visit tomorrow for her teary eye and sneezing, which I think means a bad tooth.

(Photo by James)


Everybody wish the girla luck, please.

4 comments:

Alison said...

Good luck Tiggy!!!

Kevin said...

Petey appears to be a Boston Terrier. So who is that professionally attired French Bulldog? Some kind of Petey impersonator?

Anonymous said...

good luck to the girl kitty.

ALH said...

Kevin, Petey *is* a Boston Terrier. When they grow up, they become French Bulldogs, don't they?