Saturday, February 20, 2010

Amber & Friday Fun Club

Last night, CRD and I enjoyed Friday Fun Club, which has nothing whatsoever to do with Awesome Club.  I don't know why you'd ever confuse them.  They are completely different things.   They have, for example, totally different names.

So many fun things happened during Friday Fun Club, including, but certainly not limited to:

1.  Le Disko
Thank you disco, for becoming what you are today by fusing with glam rock and electronica.  And thank you Kylie Minogue-listeners (you know who you are) for making it happen.  Take that, Bee Gees.

2.  Thai food.

3.  A really nice savignon blanc, full of notes of stuff and a finish with flavors and stuff.  (We have to take that wine class, CRD.)

4.  This.

Overheard regarding an Olympic ice dancing pair, and quickly added to the list of items to remember.  Right next to this whole scene from Awesome Club earlier in the week.



Good times.

3 comments:

CRD said...

This is an excellent post. However, how could anyone confuse Awesome Club with Friday Fun Club? Night and DAY.

Alison said...

I do know who I am. I love that Kylie song.

Anonymous said...

I would like to know when Ice Dancing became an official "sport". In my research I've uncovered a date of 2006, but I suspect it is incorrect.

Also - when is the damn figure skating?