Monday, July 6, 2009

Amber & Closure

Thanks to this guy...


...inviting me over to his house for Fellowship, I was able to put a nice punctuation mark (what's a more restful exclamation point? a period?) on my holiday weekend.

And thanks to this lady for bringing some key ingredients, ideas, and preparation abilities to make a delicious farm share kale soup with cheesy polenta squares...


...and for making this exciting bread thing to accompany the meal.


And, thanks to this meester...


...seen here resting after constructing this new shark and heritage Michael Jackson belt holder for CRD's bedroom.


No thanks to Clint Eastwood and Burt Reynolds, though, for making this movie, which was just plain awful and had way too many bullets in it.

And thanks to this monkey for playing wrassle with me and looking so pretty all the time.


Add these elements together, and it's a recipe for pleasantness.

Shanti peace with Fellowship.

4 comments:

CRD said...

This is an Excellent, and Accurate, Post. Good work! GOLD STAR!

Alison said...

You lucky New York bastards with your brick walls!

That meal sounds awesome - kale + cheese + polenta + bread = win.

Kevin said...

I appreciate this post.

Diana said...

I look like I am hosting a cooking show! How nice for me.