Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Amber & Celebrities I Know

Kevin and Diana are film stars! They both appear in "What's On Your Plate?" which is a documentary about two girls trying to figure out what foods are good for them while exploring their eating options in New York.

Diana does a classic silent film star appearance picking up her farm share at the Stanton Street CSA, but Kevin actually gets interviewed! Here is a clip from the film where Kevin is talking about what a CSA actually is. And then Farmer Ted's truck rolls in.




I haven't seen the film, but Kevin did and thought he did well enough to allow me to take the fact of his being in the movie "on the record."

Kevin and Diana know so much about food. This week, I am super proud of my friends.

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I am a movie star. Put me on your Netflix queues!

Alison said...

Movie star = cool.

Super-smart foodie people = WAY cool.

That's very impressive, Kevin (and Diana). If I have food questions, I will send them to you. And I will expect to be wowed.