Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Amber & Pombupani and Frankie

A while back, James made me aware, via this article, that Tabla had a food cart. Now, I love Tabla so much that I was thrilled, rather than envious, to hear that Kevin and Diana were taking Shane there for his birthday dinner. So great is my love of Indian food, and Tabla's particular take on it, that I want to share its bliss with the world.

James and I had a series of scheduling conflicts which prevented us from partaking of the cart together. But yesterday, Kevin and I ventured over there... and I went back again alone today.

I had the delicious lamb frankie and am still enjoying a super yummy pombupani which is a pomegranate limeade drink of deliciousness. It's a perfect drink for a summer afternoon spent checking Mother Goose, Inc., renewal notices for typos.

Don't worry, James, I will be more than willing to go back when you get back from Florida.

1 comment:

Alison said...

OMG your hair!! It's so incredibly super adorable!! I am highly jealous - my hair would not behave in that cut for more than a few hours out of the salon.

Can't wait to see it - and you - in person in August so I can squeal over it :)

Also, pomegranate limeade = win! I have only had Odwalla's version (do you have Odwalla on the East coast?) but it was quite delicious.