Friday, July 3, 2009

Amber & Out and Abouts

I was out and about today. I had an Alexander Technique Lesson with Hope at Union Square at 11 am, then I picked up a couple of salad items at Whole Foods and went over to CRD's for Suddenly Salad Soiree. Then I found a pair of shorts that have way too many pockets (who carries so much cargo?) but are shorts in my current size (of which I have zero pairs) and at a price point I liked ($18). Then, I went to James and Alisa's to cat sit.

All three kitties seemed great. Simon seemed to think I was there to feed him and did alot of talking near the food dishes.


Alicia was lovey and so I gave her intense rubs. (Don't worry: I carried out the fur that came off.)


Scarlet had attacked and killed a paper towel roll. I am sure James and Alisa are proud to have such a fierce hunter protecting their home while they are away.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amber!

This post made us very happy for the kitties. We miss them very much!

James & Alisa