Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Amber & Guest Blogging

For the next ten days, I will be guest blogging over at Internals Plural while CRD is Down Under on a Business Trip.I have some pretty big shoes to fill (size 13, to be exact) but CRD has left me some guidelines for topics.

* CRD
* Interesting Things About Australia
* Interesting Things About New Zealand
* Television Programs CRD and ALH Have Enjoyed
* Some Great ALH-CRD Controversies (The time the beer spilled on CRD's head and the futon, How CRD fell asleep during that Bill Murray movie)
* Sheen Brothers

I plan to follow those suggestions religiously. I'm especially excited to tell the story about the beer! Stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you having the hardest time finding loose tea, or what?

ALH said...

I know! The problem is that I like the loose Earl Grey tea from Teaism. I'm usually on that block on Thursday afternoons after an appointment, but last week was Thanksgiving so I didn't go there, and the week before it was a madhouse and the line was too long. I'm going to definitely score some tomorrow. Whole Foods has a shockingly poor supply of loose tea.