Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Amber & Soap

This was a very exciting morning. I used up the last remaining scrap of soap in the shower. I had been using a delightful lavender, rose geranium and ylang ylang bar from John Masters Organics for a very, very long time. Finally, the last suds of it washed down the drain.

Tonight, at the end of my work day, I can stop off at Whole Foods and buy a new bar.

I think I might get the same exact flavor. I really like the Weleda calendula soap but my Whole Foods doesn't seem to be actively stocking Weleda at present.

Still: lavender, rose geranium and ylang ylang?

Cleansing for both mind and body.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What I think is most cute is you're so delighted to have finished off your soap, and yet you plan to buy the exact same kind again. I totally understand the soap obsession, of course. This morning I purchased a small bottle of Dr. Bronner's with Tea Tree because I am a big fan of the tea tree these days. I also bought two lip balms, one of which has tea tree. It was a big morning.

TBL said...

I enjoy Oil of Olay with microbeads. It is good for sloughing elderly skin.