Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Amber & Second Chances

Once again last night CRD and I video chatted with Kevin in his office in San Francisco. Only, this time CRD was at his own home, not over mine for programs, and I remembered to take a screen grab!
It's kind of dark, but there are several things you can tell from it.

1. Kevin is in an office conducting his business with sunshine and high ceilings!

2. CRD is on the couch. We can't tell anything about his ceiling height.

3. I am on my couch, wearing the scarf I knit for Shorty.

4. Friendship transcends distances.

3 comments:

CRD said...

Technology! It's a great thing to happen to Friendship.

Unknown said...

In SF all the ceilings are exposed weird construction tubing. It's an internet boom thing. It shows that future is bright and hi-tech.

Anonymous said...

Christmas greetings from California -- now some 40 miles north of San Francisco.