Friday, December 5, 2008

Amber & Weekends

Today is my weekend. I am working tomorrow and Sunday at the Festive Season Plantbuildings Show, and this is my break between last week and the next one. So, I have to cram all of my chores, socializing and relaxation in today.

I'm going to start by getting a Deep Tissue massage at Great Jones Spa. My jaw has been bothersome all week, and now my neck and shoulders are ouchy from hunching up in head pain. I'm going to let someone work out that tension.

Without the tension holding my body together, I might be a mass of jelly afterward when I have lunch with Kevin at Dojo. I used to go to Dojo all the time when I was in college, and this new economy has reset my finances back to 1989, so a soy burger with cheese is just about all I can afford.


Then, I am going to buy dry food, wet food, and litter at Whiskers.


Then, I am going to go visit CRD at his office. He is the publisher of Canadian coloring books, and he promised to have some waiting for me. I hope I can understand how to color in the Canadian lines.

Then, I am going to come home and vacuum and then go to bed.

What a busy weekend!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to order the cheese!

ALH said...

I got the french onion soup-- I felt like that was enough cheese to go with my soy burger sandwich.