Friday, December 26, 2008

Amber & Grinches

One thing that is different about the Plantbuilding Show vs. Zoo Lights, aside from the disgraceful lack of orang utans and gorillas, is that the attendees of the Plantbuilding Show are mostly grinches. Now, maybe you thought there was just the one grinch, the Grinch, but I am here to tell you that he was one of many, many. And, apparently, his peoples love Plantbuildings.


It's a good thing I slept all day yesterday (except for the parts where I took a rest from napping to eat or pet kitties) because dealing with grinches is exhausting! There are definitely some Who's mixed in, and most of the grinches are my co-gardeners.

I am tired and demoralized. And I miss the apes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sad! I do not wish for you to feel this way. I send you good who vibes and thoughts. Also, H update: tonight is the first night in her new big girl bed!!!! (she's a who).