Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Amber & Missed Phototunities

Last night, CRD spontaneously came up to my house for Hart to Hart on Hulu and pasta with zucchini, chick peas, lemon juice and fresh mozzerella. I wish I could show you how fun that was, or how delicious the food was, or how much fun CRD had snuggling kittens, but I forgot to take pictures. This is kind of what it might have looked like had I remembered.

Only, Ginger is much bigger now, and CRD wasn't wearing his glasses.

Also, while CRD was over, we video chatted with Kevin who was in his office in San Francisco. Kevin gave us a tour of the cubicles and we showed him lots of things from my kitchen (kittens, zucchinis, bunnies, us waving, etc.). Again, I wish I could show you a screen grab from our chat, but it never occurred to me to take one until I sat down this morning to blog. It might have looked like this photo by Jimmy.

Only, there were less wine glasses, and the video was in color.

The sidewalks on the way to work were a solid sheet of ice. You guessed it: no photographic evidence to support my claim or illustrate my post. But, it kind of looked like this.

Tomorrow I am going to take photos of everything I do so I have more blog material. It's not easy having compelling illustrations for your content.

1 comment:

CRD said...

This is a pretty accurate depiction of the events that occurred. I approve.