Monday, December 15, 2008

Amber & Integrity

I was the victim of attempted bribery three times yesterday. Seriously, three different people tried to slip me a Jackson to have their family moved to the front of the line to get in to see the plantbuildings.


The above illustration is not quite representative. First, I don't have a blue uniform-- it's a long black down coat. And the bribers weren't gansters with shoulder padded zoot suits. They were Westchester dads. And, I did not accept the offers. I made no exceptions, and did not trade my tent placement authority for any payment. I understood that the only honest application of the rules was total adherence. Unlike some people.

1 comment:

CRD said...

Dang! Did you tell them they should just suck it, and next time come on the Friday night of a Member's Event? No lines!