Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Amber & My Birth Mom

Happy October 28th!  Today is my mother's birthday!  Happy Evelyn Anniversary!



Also, let us stop to note that it is the one year anniversary of the day that I realized I failed to commemorate the one year anniversary of this here blog.  That, mathematically, would have made it the two year anniversary of my journalistic career, had I remembered.  Such humble beginnings.  Last year, I did all kinds of fancy math and revealed my true identity.  This year, I am too tired to click over to Analytics.  Instead, I offer this birthday wish for both my mom and my blog.



And I throw in a little bit of this because it's been a hard couple of years for all us and we could use the comfort.



May my blog be like a kitty paw of comfort during your morning browsing.

1 comment:

Alison said...

1) Happy birthday, Amber's mom!

2) Happy anniversary, Amber's blog!

3) HEDGIE IN A BIRTHDAY HAT!!!