Monday, October 5, 2009

Amber & Old Friends

Kevin is an old friend.
I don't mean that, since he turns 36 years old today, I consider him an old gentleman. I still think of him as being young-- at least younger than me.

But, I have known him since Ye Olde Times-- half his life, actually. His friendship has been super important to me. And I just like him: he is smart, fun, caring, and has good hair. He also makes a swell Professional Colleague, as seen here in this photo taken by our other Profesh, Ed, at our biznuss lunch.

My friends are among my favorite things, and Kevin is among the favorites among my favorites.

Thanks, Kevin, for being borned.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

I blush.

CRD said...

You called Kevin OLD!

Alison said...

Aw, how sweet. Combine this post with birthday cake and Kevin's gonna get cavities!

What restaurant is that?