Thursday, November 5, 2009

Amber & A Very Special November 5th

Today is a super nice day for two reasons.

First, it's the perfect temperature outside for knee socks.

These are rare fall (and spring days) where there's a breeze, but it's not too chilly.  You can wear a skirt without looking unseasonable and pair it with a long coat and a scarf.  Magic!  The perfect kind of day for patent leather, double-strap Earth Shoes that are so very 2012: near-futuristic.  And knee socks.

The second nice thing is that it's Eddie's birthday.


Eddie was kind enough to come to my Junior Prom with me. He was tolerated being called "Eddie Spaghetti" by my mom, and making punch jokes with my dad.  He was voted class cutie, and, in college, entertained Faith, Jamie and I will his performances in the penthouse of our dorm.  He's a fantastic guy, and he loves pooches.  Happy birthday, Eddie!

3 comments:

Alison said...

Did Sake take that picture? Or did Kevin lay on the floor to take it? Or do you have Go-Go-Gadget arms that extend four feet?

ALH said...

I put the laptop on the floor and used its camera. I thought it was pretty clever.

Alison said...

It was ridiculously clever. I'm in awe.

Also - cute socks! And shoes!