Sunday, November 1, 2009

Amber & The Letter E

Some buddies have no e's in their names at all.  Like: black cat.


Some have one, like a cherry atop an e-less sundae (a "sunday" as it were).  See for example, Miss Tiggy Winkle.



Some people have a middling number of e's in their first and last names, like me (two) or my sister (also two).  I call those people "Middle of the E-Roaders."

But some people have an astounding number of e's in their names like Peter.  He has a total of four in his first and last name, and that's not even counting the two more stuck there in his middle name.


So, today, I wish him a totally e-less Happy Birthday.  He has enough e's; he doesn't really need any more.  Not that it's his fault he's hogging up the e's.  On this day at the year of his birth, he didn't name himself.  Why, I bet he was just a squishy little guy, all puffy and what-not, and had no idea what an e even was.

Several years later, he came to my holiday party.  Here he is apparently leaving early, probably because he was bored by the lack of e's.


Happy birthday, Peter.  I'm glad you were born and think you deserve all the e's you have.

1 comment:

CRD said...

I have two E's in my middle name. Happy Birthday, pEtEr !