Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Amber & Farley

Last night, my standing Tuesday fun, Awesome Club, was cancelled for lack of any Murders She Wrote.  Instead, CRD and I held an impromptu meeting of Farley Granger Club.


I have a feeling there will be a comprehensive post about Farley's really interesting biography, Include Me Out, once Shorty finishes reading it, so I won't spoil any of the fun anecdotes about working with Hitch or how Rope is all about "it."

We watched Rope last night, drank wine, and ate soba noodles.  Farley is fantastic in the film.  His breathing out acts most other actors.  Like in this scene with John Dall.



I plan to get this excited every time I answer the phone in 2010.

I also plan to wear my hair like John Dall's, whose face shape reminds me of Jonathon Young who plays Tesla (Kevin's archnemisis) on the really mediocre Sanctuary.



Actually, my real plan is to look more like my idol and fellow white-passer Carol Channing.


I think that will involve alot of dye and a comb-over.  And smiling with my bottom teeth.

3 comments:

CRD said...

Hee hee. "Just a little tight." This movie is about IT, ifyouknowwhatImean.

ALH said...

I don't get it. Murder?

Emma said...

Raaaaaaaazzzzzzzberries!