Monday, December 14, 2009

Amber & Arts and Cat Crafts

Over the weekend, I made an environment for the baby boys.



To make this deluxe duplex cat condo, I took two of my grocery boxes and cut strategic holes in them: one for an entrance in the bottom box, a hole to lead from the bottom box to the top box, and an escape door in the top back (or a place for Pickles to attack).  Then, I taped them together with the blue tape from my as yet uncompleted painting project.  And, I lined them with blankets both for comfort and to send the clear signal that my gift was not a homemade covered litter box.

Ginger seems to approve.



Of course, he really loves anything he can chew to shreds.

1 comment:

Alison said...

That is the most awesomest craft project ever. Maybe I will attempt something similar for my cat...although I have a feeling she'll just stare at it and then look at me like "Yeah, and?" She's not easily impressed.