Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Amber & Thinking Ahead

My birthday is just eight and a half months around the corner, so here's a helpful hint-- because there's nothing I am if not a helper.

There is a store on CRD's street that normally sells these patterned hens that I love.  They've now added a second item to their wares which I must have.

See them, there, behind the decorative hens?  They seem to be little coffee tables or stools with photographs of animals wearing suits on them.

See?  That's a cow and a cat up front and what I think is an ostrich and maybe an iguana in the second row.  I love it.  I think maybe I even need it to be happy.

Maybe CRD can go investigate and tell us more (like a price, what they are, etc.).  The shop is never open when I am leaving Awesome Club.

1 comment:

CRD said...

Next time after Awesome Club let's bust in. We need these items!