Thursday, January 21, 2010

Amber & Special Guest Stars

Yesterday was the day for surprise special guest stars.  First, Taya joined Peter and I for post-acupuncture ramen (short wait this time-- maybe because the temperature wasn't so deathly low, so the weather wasn't as ramen-ready?).  It was really nice to see her--for the second time in a week!--and the ramen were as usual delicious.

I was so into eating my noodles that I neglected to photo-document the festivities.  But she kind of looks like this.


Then, I came home and watched a NCIS on "the other, lesser Hulu."  I like NCIS because it's like Bones but with less guts and more sailors.  Imagine my joy when my Number One Thief Crush, Robert Wagner, made an appearance as the dad of one of the characters whose names I never bother to learn.



How does he still have that awesome hair at 80?  Like a fine wine, that one, I tell you.

2 comments:

Alison said...

You're funny.

And that sure is a cute little buddy up there. (The small one, not Robert Wagner.)

Anonymous said...

What excellent interlocutors :)