Saturday, January 24, 2009

Amber & Best Bones Ever

I just watched the Best Bones Ever while here in Boston. CRD and I love Bones and think every episode is pretty spectacular, but every now and then there's an episode that's so good, you want to watch it twice. This was the case with the first 2009 episode of "Double Trouble in the Panhandle."


In it, Booth and Bones have to go undercover as circus performers to solve a mysterious MURDER.This epsiode was AWESOME. It was packed with features I love including, but not limited to, Booth, Bones, circus, fake moustaches, undercover, eye patches, and fake Russian accents. We also get some Sweets backstory.

But wait, there's more. By the grace of god, we get ANOTHER new Bones. This one is about ice in its various form: ice fishing, ice hockey, murdered bodies being "iced. It's also a really strong feature but doesn't have eye patches or circus acts and the corpse is a little fleshier than I would prefer. But, there are the usual funny jokes. My favorite line was delivered by Cam when she says, "I like it, just a little too much." I feel the same about these characters.

No comments: