Monday, January 19, 2009

Amber & Bonus Content

I took this photo last night of CRD and his nephew, Kitty Zach.

There are a number of remarkable things about this photo, about which I will now remark with numbers.

1. Zach matches CRD's pants super well. It's like it's fate for them to be nephews.

2. Zach is, apparently, very bendy. He is folded in half and doing bicycles with his legs. The thing you can't tell from the photo is that he was purring ferociously because being bent on his nephew CRD's lap is his fave.

3. CRD seems surprised that I am taking the photo, even though he was not. He is method acting, being the surprise.

4. This bonus post is for Kevin who thinks it is odd that CRD and I limit ourselves to one post per day when some days there might be many more things to post about. Like cats.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Kevin, for urging multiple posts. While you, Amber, might be busy doing things you can then blog about, we, your audience, crave updates. Also, I like the photo.

Anonymous said...

I checked in twice and was rewarded. How satisfying.

CRD said...

We are zero sum for the day because I made NO posts. I do not post on National Holidays.

METHOD!