Saturday, January 24, 2009

Amber & But Wait, There's LOTS More

I know I was super excited about the two new Boneses just one post ago. But, if I weren't already away for the weekend, I would have a very full schedule!

There's a new Psych about firemen. What could be better? Gus and Sean making pop cultural references from my youth, witty fast-paced banter, and fake psychic MURDER solving? What?

And then, there's a new Burn Notice. This is a show about a former spy trying to figure out who framed him and got him laid off. The thing that makes this show is the voice over where the main character, Michael Westen, explains how spy things are done. It's like a DIY home spy kit. I've learned all kinds of things about making my own cover identity, bomb construction from yogurt in my kitchen, and breaking and entering. Educational. And, in this episode, maybe he will find out that his archnemisis is a Cylon and maybe she's just in his head?

There are probably alot more free Internet Programs (BSG, Lost, 30 Rock, etc.) to tell you about in case you were wondering how to spend your weekend, but I want to go to brunch now. You keep watching.

No comments: