Monday, January 5, 2009

Amber & Indecision

Okay. So yesterday, I had decided to adopt cranberry as my signature color for knit accessories. This raised an enormous amount of controversy amongst Amber & readers. Some of you pointed out that this was not the most versatile choice of colors. After all, my accessories need to match my purple puff coat (seen here with a stripey wool scarf, now riddled by moth holes)...


... my blue wool coat (pictured with a purple scarf I made which a kitten peed on)...




and my dusty pink fleece coat (seen here with a teal towel which became a kitten environment).

What color goes well with these options? Probably not cranberry. Please comment or vote on the side bar. I want to knit!

3 comments:

CRD said...

I voted for "Dusty Rose" but it didn't seem to take. I don't know what color that is, but I like Dusty Springfield so I bet that's good.

Windmills Of Your Mind!

Anonymous said...

I am going to have to complicate the issue by voting for cranberry! I find it to be a warm, inviting color. I also feel that matching colors is what you make of it (as evidenced by your fabu outfit from this post from Oct. 15). Make your awesome knits stand out MORE by ensuring they don't mesh into the background. I will offer up as a possible alternate a nice "gray teal blue" along the lines of this sparkle shade.

Anonymous said...

I am color blind, and, therefore, I endorse cranberry.