Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Amber & Boys vs. Girls and their Cats

I am not good at bug bites. Last year, even though I used this...


...I wound up taking home this...


...and several more just like it.

So, this year is not going much better in terms of my battle vs. the bugs.

So, tonight, when the gentleman, who seem immune to these insect assaults, are outside having their nightly ice cream soda (tonight's is vanilla ice cream with cream soda using a special technique James discovered where you mix some of the ice cream with the soda in the bottom of the cup to make it extra creamy and blended), I am inside.

Last night I joined them for Mountain Dew Throwback and vanilla ice cream.


And the giant welts on my hands are the price I paid.  Luckily, I have some kitty company.

No comments: